1. APPLICATION PROCESS: Submission of this application does not guarantee acceptance. Applicants must submit (with application) at least two photos of the art or craft you plan to sell. No application will be accepted without the completed forms, photos and fee. If your application is not approved, your payment will not be processed and will be returned to you. If you have been accepted as a vendor, NO REFUNDS will be issued for any reason. Application deadline is October 10, 2023 or until spaces are full. Please be sure to submit your application as soon as possible. A confirmation will be sent via email or mail. Upon approval and receipt of payment, vendors will receive a welcome packet.
2. ARTS & CRAFT APPLICATION: We reserve the right to remove any work that has not been screened, is of poor quality, inappropriate or deem to be manufactured commercially. Our goal is to provide an experience of great quality for the vendor and to the public. Vendors selling similar items will be limited to avoid duplication.
3. FOOD: Food is any item (food, drink, baked goods, candy, etc.) whether packaged or unpackaged that can be consumed on site. Only authorized vendors may sell food. Others will be shut down.
4. DEMONSTRATIONS: We highly encourage you to demonstrate your craft during the festival.
5. ELECTRICITY: Electricity is not available, generators are allowed.
6. LOCATION & DATES: The festival will be located at: Broadway Street, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577. The hours are set from 12:00PM to 10:00PM on Sunday, October 29, 2023. Vendors must bring all necessary displays, tents, tables, chairs, weather protection, etc. No structures are provided. In your best interest, a tent should be used for protection against the elements. This event continues rain or shine, provided the weather does not present any safety issues. At minimum, vendors must have a covered head for your assigned event space.
7. SPACE ASSIGNMENTS: All approved vendors will be assigned a space in advance. Staff will be on hand to assist with any questions you may have. Tents should be weighed down. If you need more than the allotted 10x10 space for display, you may purchase another space.
8. SET UP: Between the hours of 8:00AM to 11:00AM on Sunday, October 29, 2022─ you are to set up your space. All vehicles must be out of the festival area by 11:00AM. If you arrive late, your space may not be available. Set up is not allowed after the event has started. Please unload your vehicle at your space and immediately park your vehicle in the designated vendor parking area, then return to your vendor space to complete your set up.
9. CLEAN UP: You are expected to leave the area you occupy as you found it prior to set up. Please dispose of your trash in the provided trash cans.
10. BREAK DOWN: All vendors are expected to be on site during all hours of the festival. Booth may not be dismantled until the festival ends at 10:00pm. Vehicles will not be allowed into the festival area until pedestrian traffic has cleared at the end of the festival.
11. NOTICE: Kirky Entertainment and Event Planning reserves the right to ACCEPT or REJECT any application. We also reserve the right to remove any vendor that does not follow the rules and regulations as established for this event.
12. TAXES/LICENSES: As the vendor, you are responsible for collecting and reporting South Carolina sales tax and hospitality fees as required by law. If you do not have a City of Myrtle Beach Business/Vendor License, you are required to submit a Hospitality Account Application for Special Event Regulation. For more information, please contact the City of Myrtle Beach Business License office at: (843)918-1200.
13. NO SHOWS: Vendors accepted into the festival who fail to participate without giving a 48-hour written notice MAY NOT be eligible to participate in future shows promoted by Kirky Entertainment and Event Planning.